Skip to Main Content
- Educate yourself about the realities of sexual assault. Knowledge can be a powerful tool.
- Argue against dangerous gender roles and stereotypes that can lead to and perpetuate sexual violence.
- Trust your instincts. Pay attention and listen to your “inner voice” that tells you when something is wrong or feels unsafe.
- Get involved and participate in the movement against sexual violence on college campuses.
- Know that sexual assault is never the victim’s fault regardless of the situation they were in.